TODAY :  
 
FOREX: RATES
 
 
 
 
   
Bell Announces New 407GXP Order
Posted: 2016 Apr 23
 
Bell Helicopter has added another order for the Bell 407GXP, with the sale of a helicopter to Aerochine Aviation. The order was announced at the Asian Business Aviation Convention and Exhibition (ABACE). 
 
Read Now!

Airbusí Largest Flight Crew Training Facility Opens in Singapore
Posted: 2016 Apr 23
 
The new Airbus Asia Training Centre (AATC), established on a 9,250 square metre facility in Singapore is now open, making it the fourth Airbus flight crew training centre worldwide, alongside Toulouse, Miami and Beijing. Airbus has a 55 per cent stake in the joint venture and the remaining 45 per cent is owned by Singapore Airlines. 
Read Now!

THAIís first A350 XWB Receives Livery
Posted: 2016 Apr 23
 
The first A350 XWB for Thai Airways International (THAI) is now undergoing installation of engines and cabin furnishing, following the completion of painting at Airbus’ paint shop in Toulouse, France. 
 
Read Now!

CFM and easyJet Celebrate 20 Year Partnership
Posted: 2016 Apr 23

CFM International and easyJet are celebrating a successful 20-year partnership across 2016. The two companies share a longstanding partnership that will continue further into the future with easyJet’s selection in 2014 of LEAP-1A engines to power the airlines’ Airbus A320neos that are to enter service from 2017.

Read Now!

Scoot to Commence Operations from India
Posted: 2016 Apr 23

Scoot, the low-cost, medium-haul arm of the Singapore Airlines Group, has announced that it will commence India operations from 24 May. The Long haul low cost carrier, which flies the world’s first all 787 Dreamliner fleet, will introduce services to Chennai, Amritsar and Jaipur. 

Read Now!

<< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 Next >>

 
 
 
 
 
Latest AAA Publication

2016 Events

+ Singapore Airshow 2016
(Feb 16 - 21, Singapore)


+ FIDAE 2016
(Mar 29 - Apr 03, Santiago, Chile)


+ DSA 2016
(Apr 14 - 17, Kuala Lumpur)


+ FARNBOROUGH AIRSHOW
(Jul 11 - 17, England)


+ EURO NAVAL
(Oct 24 - 28, Paris)


+ AIRSHOW CHINA
(Nov 1 - 6, Zhuhai)


+ INDO DEFENCE 2016
(Nov 2 - 5, Jakarta)


+ MRO ASIA 2016
(Nov 3 - 5, Singapore)


+ IRAN AIRSHOW 2016
(Nov 10 - 14, Kish Island)

Insert your Email Address:




  Sign up today to stay up-to-date with weekly issue of Asian Airlines & Airports latest updates and features.  
 
 
 
 
   
 
Homepage Editorial Section Subscription Advertise Contact Us